Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blessings.....choosing to gaze there...

People are the priceless blessings in my life... and I'm full the brim with wonderful friends and family, and even kind strangers!  .thank you Lord for the amazing people you've placed in my life, in all these seasons, in all these occasions of life.  I have to sometimes do a mental turn to look at these blessings Lord instead of the fears and disappointments of life....please help me do this often...not be bogged down by the negatives in life...clinging to the good....accepting the challenges of life as growing opportunities....
bring me to joy Lord,  bring me to having some fun and smiling... goodness... what a wonderful sweet angel you sent me today at Walmart to cheer me and just walk up to me like she did and offer such encouragement!  Wow... like a direct gift from you to brighten my day.. oh the power of positive words.. may I be a light and a conduit of joy to others as she took the time to be for me.  An extension of You Lord.  sweet sweet moments...keep my eyes and heart tuned in....

No comments:

Post a Comment