Sunday, August 7, 2011

My hubby and ministry

Today was another great Sunday with God's family worshipping Him together.  So thankful to be serving with the people at Third City Christian Church.  It's not a perfect place full of perfect people, but hopefully we are growing together towards all God intends.  I'm sure we have a long way to go.  :)

I'm thankful for God putting us here and for Scott's leadership. Today after we had lunch with someone who's spouse was out of town, Scott said he had to to back to the church which is nothing new, so I said okay and went home.  When he got home I found out he had been pulling the tape off the gym floor for about 2 hours because the gym floor is being redone this week.  Yep, that's the kind of guy he is.  He notices things not everyone does and then just does them.  Besides preaching sermons that are Bible based, interesting, challenging and applicable to our lives!  :)  God's got him right where he should be I think.  :)

Ministry, it's kind of another world as are some other jobs.  :)  To be successful, I don't think a 40 hour work week will cut it.  :)    God may we all please You in all we do.   Thankful, thankful to be serving
You our amazing God and excited to see where You lead!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment