Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"Problems do not go away.  They must be worked through or else they remain, forever a barrier to the growth and development of the spirit."  M. Scott Peck

Fear is so paralyzing.  Staying safe on this side of an issue seems like the thing to do sometimes... but in reality we so hurt ourselves and also don't give something God might have in mind a chance, and often hurt relationships that might be healed...we miss out. And eventually hope can die.  Satan is so good at twisting us up inside with fear.
God lead me to Your plan always.  Help me not be fearful of  the unknown and be wise in choices everyday. Help me work though whatever challenges come knowing You, my Rock are right beside me.
Help me live life to the fullest each and every day.  Thanks God for the adventure and journey that we can walk with you...fearless...secure...

No comments:

Post a Comment